Bullant Performance Monitoring System (BPMS)
Monitoring operations across many sites and processes can be difficult for 4 reasons:
- the quality of data can vary from one site to another.
- the way that metrics are calculated is at the mercy of different interpretations for each site
- metrics (such as OEE) are difficult to relate to business outcomes
- solutions usually require a large, all-or-nothing, capital outlay
We have developed the Bullant Performance Monitoring System (BPMS) to overcome these issues. It requires, on average, less than 4 inputs for each product run.
Information from this monitoring system can be used to:
- compare modelled performance with monitored performance and so identify opportunities for improvement
- compare different sites and processes using like-for-like metrics